The West Wind Collector will be running for the first time on the 30th of April. At this market, you will find ceramics, jewellery, homewares, soap, illustration, comics, plants and fashion. There will be originals, samples and one off wares.
You will be able to gather some beautiful handmade products, all made in Melbourne by awesome people:
- Alterfact Studio - 3D printed ceramics
- Dawn Vachon - Handmade ceramics
- Fjord - Illustration and botanical artist
- HTML Flower - comics, prints and music
- Leaf and thread- Ceramics planters and pots
- la petite fabrique de Brunswick - porcelain tablewares
- Marissa Heymann - silversmith jewellery
- Min Pin - jewellery, illustration, prints & ceramics
- Soap club - essential oil soap & candles
- Sophie Harle - handmade pottery
- Spot of Dawn - handmade thrown ceramics
- Studio Twocan - coloured cement and concrete vases
- Tara Whalley - Fashion design and illustration
- Togetherness design - Textiles, illustration, ceramic
- Yiying Lee - illustration, printmaker and ceramicist
- Wolf and Mishka - fashion design and ceramic
You can join a traditional Turkish breakfast organized by Dee - booking is required.
These makers have been featured in a wide variety of media from the Design Files to Frankie and Vogue Living, and have shown at exhibitions both local and national.
On the 30th of April, from 9am - 3.30pm
Brunswick Scout Hall
213A Weston st
Cash and Card payment